MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE ARE:
- Future of public transportation in Indian Smart Cities
- How the smart cities project is transforming India’s urban governance?
- Intelligent Traffic Management and Multi Model Transport for relieving decongestion
- New Metro Rail Policy and Standardization of Metro Railway Systems in India
- Role of Digitalization in Smart Public Transport Systems
- Environmental impact of electro and low carbon mobility in Smart Cities
- Financial Planning and Funding Issues in implantation of Smart Public Transport
- Smart Ticketing Solutions for Urban Public Transport
- Transit oriented development to development oriented transit in India
- Lesson learnt from smart transportation systems adopted in developed countries
This whole day programme on Urban Mobility Solutions includes participation in four conference sessions, an exhibition area, interactive lunches and various social events for networking and exchange. A guest lecture on “Visionary Mobility”, given by an outstanding futurologist, will get you fired up and provide a cutting-edge, exciting vision on future mobility.
We invite nominated smart cities and present urban transport operators to share their mobility challenges and to find solutions.
We invite the private sector and solution providers to present its solutions, ideas and technologies for future urban mobility.
We invite research institutions and think tanks to present their findings and to provide insight on technological mobility services.
We invite citizens’ groups to speak about their needs and requirements for a livable environment.
TENTATIVE CONFERENCE AGENDA
|09.00 – 09.30||Registrations||13.00 – 13.20||Application of Integrated Multi Model Transport Systems in Smart Cities|
|09.30 – 09.45||Opening Plenary by Metro Rail News||13.20 – 14.00||Lunch & Networking Break|
|09.45 – 10.00||Inauguration by Chief Guest from Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA)||14.00 – 14.20||From Transit Oriented Development to Development Oriented Transit (TOD to DOT) in India|
|10.00 – 10.15
10.15 – 10.30
1. The future of public transportation in Indian Smart Cities
2. How the smart cities project is transforming India’s urban governance?
|14.20 – 15.05||Interactive Panel Discussions:
Challenges in last mile connectivity for urban transport operators in India
|10.30 – 11.15||Interactive Panel Discussions:
Challenges in implementing Smart Public Transportation in Indian Smart Cities
|15.05 – 15.25||Sustainability in Mass Rapid Transit System to minimize carbon emissions and environmental impacts|
|11.15 – 11.35||Role of Digitalization in Urban Transport Infrastructure||15.25 – 15.45||Coffee & Networking Brake|
|11.35 – 12.20||Interactive Panel Discussions:
Role of Electro and Low Carbon Mobility
(FAME, Battery, EV Infrastructure, Charging)
|15.45 – 16.30||Interactive Panel Discussions:
New Metro Rail Policy and Standardization of Metro Railway Systems in India
(Rolling Stock, Signaling & Telecommunication Systems, CBTC, Smart Ticketing Solutions)
|12.20 – 12.40||Coffee & Networking Brake||16.30 – 16.50||Feasibility of Hyperloop Technology and POD Taxi option in India|
|12.40 – 13.00||Intelligent Traffic Management for relieving decongestion and Public Safety
(Decongestion Issue, Parking Structure, CCTV)
|16.50 – 17.00||Vote of Thanks|