The First Annual Conference on Urban Mobility Solutions 2018 aims to bring together leading urban mobility operators, urban planners, key opinion leaders, solution providers, researchers and public & private bodies to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Urban Transportation and Urban Mobility. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Urban Transportation and Urban Mobility.
We specially invite Key Opinion Leaders from all over the world and ask them to present their views, ideas and solutions, dedicated to the most urgent topics of urban mobility. The invited experts are covering the wide range of stakeholders in mobile societies and represent politics, industries, commerce, science and citizen interest groups.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite you to share your ideas on how to develop urban mobility for the future, to give your contribution, today. We invite you to submit abstract(s) for presentation as part of our Conference programme.
Deadline: 30th September 2018
Guidelines to submit abstract:-
1. Before submitting an abstract please ensure you have the necessary permissions to present the proposed content.
2. All submissions have to be made through the online Conference papers submission systems.
3. Abstract must contain title, name of author(s), affiliation of the author(s), e-mail and contact information.
4. Abstract of the paper shall be maximum 300 words with maximum 5 Key words.
5. Abstract must be submitted either in MS-Word or Power Point Presentation documents.
6. Selected papers will also be published in Metro Rail News (Monthly) Magazine after the conclusion of event.
7. There is no fee to present at this conference for Speakers. They will be required to cover their own travel and other expenses.
Please complete the following form to submit your abstract(s) online: